NCFL's River Vale Medically Supportive Community Residence
Unlike Intermediate Care Facilities, NCFL’s Medically Supportive Community Residences are specifically designed and built for those who want a home environment but require 24-hour nursing care for less intensive medical diagnoses. Our homes provide the ultimate care and comfort to the extraordinary individuals who live there.
NCFL understands the importance of community inclusion, and we ensure that ALL our residents are as active and integrated into their communities as possible with daily outings and various trips. Adults with ileostomies, colostomies, peg tubes, suprapubic catheters, tracheostomies, and various other medical requirements can enjoy a variety of activities while residing comfortably and safely in a home environment.
• Skilled Nurses on site 24/7.
• All homes are handicap accessible with extra wide doorways and spacious common areas.
• Every bedroom is bright and airy with an emergency exit door to an outdoor landing.
• Modern kitchens and spacious dining rooms are standard in all NCFL homes.
• Ceiling Mobility Tracks are installed when needed for easy transition from bedroom to bathroom.
• Every house features two family rooms, including a semi private visitor’s room.
• Bathrooms are Handicap Accessible, including quick-dry overhead sunlamps with heating fans to minimize sensory discomfort after bathing.
• All homes provide Physical Therapy/Exercise Rooms to enhance the well-being of each resident and keep them moving.