Why Choose New Concepts for Living?
- Our housing solutions offer a safe and nurturing environment for those 21 years old and over who cannot manage the chores of daily living alone.
- Our staff is required to complete ongoing training that ensures they are qualified to meet the individual needs of all our residents.
- Behavior Specialists and Nurses are on call 24/7, providing care around the clock, including behavioral, medical, and dietary/nutritional services.
- Our modern and well-maintained homes are monitored for security with state of the art cameras on every floor.
- We have backup generators at each of our group homes to mitigate disruptions in case of power outages.
Join our family and get the peace of mind you need, knowing your loved one is being well cared for and encouraged to thrive in one of our beautiful homes.
Every member of the New Concepts for Living family is treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our entire staff make it their priority to not only keep residents safe but to enrich the lives of all those entrusted to our care. We make it our mission to enable each resident to enjoy life and reach their full potential.
NCFL plans to expand and provide additional community residences (group homes), within the near future, in order to aid more deserving New Jersey adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities.